sanjacintopropertiessmall  Do I Need Flood Insurance?

Flood Insurance in most cases is not required on a home, however be advised that a standard homeowners insurance policy does not cover flooding. For most people, flood insurance is very reasonably priced (usually around $250-$800 a year). Homes that do not require flood insurance will in "B" , "C" or "X" zones.

If your home is in a Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) it will be in a "A" or "V" flood zone and more than likely, flood insurance is required. It will also be more costly.

To Find out if your home is in a flood zone or what flood insurance will cost you, call your local homeowners insurance agent or click here

National Flood Insurance Program


San Jacinto Properties                  Back To Home Page

The information contained on this page and website was written and produced by Dave Turnquist and is the sole property of San Jacinto Properties. No unauthorized reproduction or use of this information is permitted without the expressed written consent of Dave Turnquist, Broker/Owner of San Jacinto Properties