LEASE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
FOLLOW THESE 6 STEPS
1. Download the LEASE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FORM and print it out
2. Download the 4 page LEASE APPLICATION FORM and fill it out completely. Print out your forms and attach them to the LEASE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FORM (An application is needed for EACH adult living in the home) Be sure to include your COVER LETTER telling the landlord about yourself and why they should choose you as a tenant.
3. Make a copy of your valid Driver's License and attach it to the LEASE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FORM (A copy for each adult living in the home)
4. Make a copy of your most recent pay stubs showing that you earn at least TWICE the amount of the monthly rent you are applying for. Attach your pay stubs to the LEASE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS FORM (pay stubs for each adult living in the home)
5. Once you have printed out all the forms and completed the steps above, you can ( email Dave@SanJacintoProperties.com ) OR put all of your forms into an envelope and deliver it to Dave Turnquist at 3222 Somerton Drive in La Porte for processing. There is a DROP BOX on the garage door if we are not here. Text Dave after you have submitted/dropped off your package to let him know it is there. 713-894-9436
6. After your COMPLETED PACKAGE has been received, you will receive an email from www.MySmartMove.com asking you to set up a profile and pay for your credit report and background check. You will authorize us to view the reports and we will let you know we have reviewed them. You will also be required to complete a screening at https://sanjacintoproperties.petscreening.com/ regardless if you will have a pet on the property or not. Once the LANDLORD makes a decision we will notify you ASAP. Remember that other applicants may also be applying so it may take a few days for the LANDLORD to review all the applications and make a decision. It is very important that you include EVERYTHING that we asked for in your packet, otherwise your application will not be considered.
San Jacinto Properties is licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission and complies with the Fair Housing Act and the Texas Property Code
San Jacinto Properties, 3222 Somerton Dr, La Porte TX 77571